czwartek, 1 sierpnia 2013

Brat Jade Ramsey nie żyje?

Oto komentarze spod zdjęcia jakiegoś małego dziecka z profilu Jade na instagram .
I'm so sorry
danib04
I'm so sorry,stay strong gorgeous xx
kianeverson160102
I'm so sorry, keep strong and love life
50percentscottish
Stay strong&im so.sorry
fabianrutterrp_
I'm so sorry Jade! He is in a better place! He'll be with u in ur heart and mind always and forever! @jade_ramsey
tekla4ever
Sorry, but can you tell me how did he die? & when? @Jade_ramsey
victorspindrop
He's beautiful. Stay strong ily xxx
megan_bieber_collins
@jade_ramsey is you brother dead ? If so I'm really sorry 😭
annieeracheey
Awee Jade :'(
diya123123
I'm sorry stay strong
sararodrigues0
I am sorry for your loss, but thinks he's a better place to look for you guys. And that can not be sad, I'm sure he would not like to see you sad
itschezkaluistro
Hi @jade_ramsey i'm so so so sorry for your lost he's on the safe place now sorry again for your lost
candylover_001
I so sorry for u I know how you feel but cheer up he's in a better place
carabiebertomlinson_tvd
Jade... Your my idol i love you so much and we will be with you every step of the way we promise i defiantly will be i love you so much stay strong beautiful.... Keep your head gorgeous
anubisfan0707
Stay strong it will get better. I promise he's in a better place
dd_xox_dd
How did he pass? I'm so sorry he's in a better place
ciarascomics
I'm so sorry for your loss. STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL XXX
bmacal77
#saveanubis
anubis127
He's in a better place now
_helois4
Ohh Jade that's so sad, stay strong beautiful, ily. Think that he's in a better place now, looking for us. xx, i love you forever and ever


Przetłumaczcie sobie ! ! !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz